Salaried GP Required
We are looking for a fully qualified Salaried GP to work with our clinicians. This role is for 6-8 sessions per week. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic GP to join us at Parkside Family Practice in Reading, Wokingham CCG. We are a dynamic and supportive two-site practice proud of our clinical care.
We use EMIS web and Docman at our practice. Our team comprises 5 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, Pharmacy Technician, a Physician Associate, 3 Nurses, and 3 HCAs. We also are supported by a dedicated team of Reception staff as well as Admin Team.
If you interested and meet this criteria; Please send your CV to Tina.email@example.com
Nurse Practitioner Role
A position has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to take the roll of Nurse Practitioner. Applicants should be NMC Registered with independent prescribing also an recognised Nurse Practitioner qualification working at degree level.
We would like our candidate to be experienced in management of minor illness, minor ailments and injuries and chronic disease management. They should be able to participate in patient telephone triage and advise the safest and most appropriate way relevant to their problems. They will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, including assessment and diagnostic skills. They will work collaboratively with the General Practice team and meet the needs of patients and also be supporting the delivery of policy and procedures.
Educational experience essential to the role:
- Registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Masters degree required for qualification post December 2020 or Post graduate diploma or degree for advanced practice Qualification up to December 2020.
- Qualified Independent Nurse Prescriber on the NMC register.
- Meets the standard for registered ANP working at advanced level.
- Meets NMC revalidation requirement in accordance with the NMC revalidation booklet.
- Minor Ilness qualification.
If you require further job description or person specification details Please email Tina Hudson. If you meet the requirements for this role then please send your CV to Tina.Hudson1@nhs.net.