Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Asthma/COPD – weekly review clinics held at Green Road and Woodley.
- Diabetes – fortnightly clinics at both surgeries.
- Baby immunisations – clinic held on Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thursdays at Woodley site. Also at Green Road on Wednesday AM and Fridays AM.
- Blood tests – by appointment at both surgeries. Early morning appointments are available from 7am each Thursday at Green Road.
- Carer medicals – if you are a carer please book with a healthcare assistant for a health check
- Cervical smears – by appointment with the Practice Nurses at both surgeries.
- Contraceptive services – a comprehensive service is offered with caps, coils and implants fitted Dr Thilo as well as advice on all methods of contraception.
- Childhood immunisations – clinics held at Green Road Surgery on Thursday mornings and Woodley Surgery on Wednesday mornings at 11am.
- Dietary advice – dietician available at Woodley via GP referral
- Ear Syringing- our healthcare assistants can do this if you have had drops for 2 weeks
- NHS health checks- you can book these directly if you are 45-75 and are not seen for other reasons.
- Physiotherapy – we can offer a consultation with our first contact physiotherapist.
- Psychiatric Nurse – via a GP referral.
- Smoking cessation- we can offer advice and encouragement
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including some travel.
- Well man/woman health checks